- Unity Church of Sedona AZ
- Through prayer and meditation, we realize the illusion of separation. Like waves of the ocean, we are each an integral part of the One. Unity’s origin was healing prayer, which remains a part of Sunday services and beyond. Chaplains are available to listen and pray with people after church and to call members monthly.
- Labyrinths - Wikipedia page
- Labyrinths can be thought of as symbolic forms of pilgrimage; people can walk the path, ascending toward salvation or enlightenment. Many people could not afford to travel to holy sites and lands, so labyrinths and prayer substituted for such travel. Later, the religious significance of labyrinths faded, and they served primarily for entertainment, though recently their spiritual aspect has seen a resurgence.
- Spirit And Sky
- A vast spiritual knowledge repository. All things spiritual, informative original articles and links to on-topic human reviewed spiritual sites. The largest of it's kind on the internet.
- Holistic, Spiritual & Self-Improvement Articles, Resources,
Interviews, Links & Online Magazine
- Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com
- Self Improvement Online is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Network. It is designed to be an organized directory referencing information in other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
- Kofutu is a self-development and spiritual healing system based on the use of symbols. Kofutu symbols allow individuals to access their inner resources in order to accelerate growth, discovery and healing.
Kofutu is not a substitute for individual effort on one’s personal journey. Kofutu enhances a person’s ability to release any non-productive energies that have created or encouraged disharmony in body mind, spirit or material life.
- Free Meditations - Learn How to Meditate for Health and Wellness
- The aim of meditation is to bring inner peace within
our self in a positive and spiritual way. The world is not a peaceful
place and within every soul there is some form of tension and stress.
It is therefore essential to create positive and peaceful thoughts to
bring inner peace to our mind.
Check out this Ebook -- Design
tips and ideas to help you to create a sacred sanctuary in your own